Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Books a Book

Hello everyone.
So I said i'd most likely be posting again tonight, and I am. Though not what I originally intended to post, however thats neither here nor there so lets get this show on the road.

I love to read and write... especially write (as if you couldn't tell seeing as I'm writing a blog). I've written heaps of stuff over the years mainly short stories, several incomplete novels and two complete novels. And every time I've picked up the pen to put ink to paper I've been happy. Sure I don't intend to see any of the stories I have written ever see the light of day, regardless though, they have been excellent learning experiences where I could hone my tools to write better and better. So now I have put pen to paper once more, and this time I would like it to see the light of day. I'm writing in essence about me, about my friends, about every teenage gay boy in this world. Yes its that very cliche niche in LGBT literature the coming out story. However I don't look at it like that, instead I see it as a story of life, of understanding. Sure coming out is a very big part of the journey but its not the be all and end all of a gay teens life. So who knows? Maybe one day you'll see a book by me on the shelf of your local borders. Be sure to buy it! The lord knows I need to pay my electricity bill.

Another thing about writing that I've recently thought about, is that I would very much like to be a contributor to a multi author LGBT blog or something like that. I think i'd be rather good at it. I always have an opinion, I am one of the many voices of gay youth, and most of all I think I would get a real kick out of it. So if you know of any openings, drop me a line will you =D
Otherwise I'm just going to have to hope someone out there in this vast cyber world notices me and likes what they see and offers me a chance. ***WAVES BIG RAINBOW FLAG HOPING YOU NOTICE IT MR. EDITOR***

So that's me for tonight. I hope you sleep well my beautiful people, i'll be sure to talk to you soon.

xoxo

3 comments:

Pants November 29, 2009 at 2:23 AM  

LUCKY FOR YOU!! i know an open queer publication that will take a look at your work. the annual magazine is called queerelle and im i cant remember which campus(bc it is a university based mag) around austrlia is publishing it next year but i will get back to you if ur interested.

Adam November 29, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

hey,
so you've now become my most favourite follower. I am extremely interested. Any details you can provide would be awesome. As long as I can keep my anonymity this is an avenue I would love to pursue.
Cheers xoxo

Pants December 10, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

email ur stuff to querelle2010@hotmail.com!
and even look up the group on facebook.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP