Saturday, November 21, 2009

G'day and all that jazz...

So firstly G'day,

Yes I just used that most clichéd of greetings derived from Australian slang. I now promise to never, ever utter it again on my blog,

So hello and welcome to this wonderful new blog of mine. I'm Adam, which while not my current name, was actually my given name for the first month and a half of my life. I only thought it fitting to use it for this anonymous blog..
As the title clearly indicates I'm a gay boy from Sydney, Australia. Please take note that I say boy and not creepy 40 year old living in his mothers basement who's writing this hoping it gets him laid. I'm 19 about to turn 20 very shortly and absolutely brimming with life.

I've decided to start this blog so I can share my life with you, a release if you will. Without all the condemnation of you actually knowing me. I hope it brings something to each and every one of you who read it. Most importantly I hope you gain an insight into the life of a young gay man, its highs, its lows and everything else in between. Apart from keeping my identity safe I intend to share with you the intimate truth of being me, Adam: a gay boy from from Sydney

xoxo

3 comments:

Pants November 29, 2009 at 2:14 AM  

hey, i just subscribed. it would be nice to read some anon stories that come from sydney area, im in wollongong but not sure abt the leap into syd! it seems intense. im not sure people would be condemned for knowing you haha, i like your flair for the dramatic tho. lates.

Muslim Arabic Mathli December 19, 2009 at 4:29 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Muslim Arabic Mathli December 19, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

Hi adam. i saw your blog and i think its really wonderful to share your diaries with us. so i designed a layout for your blog.

copy this to see it ;)

http://coggycolin.blogspot.com/2009/12/for-u-sydney-boy-d.html

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP