Saturday, November 21, 2009

Creepy Older Men

So its a Saturday night, and I'm here sitting on my bed typing away... Woe is me!!!
And what am I dooing at this very moment. Well I'm talking to a mate from Melbourne, and chatting up a rather cute boy who also happens to be from Melbourne... Never doubt the power of the internet.
I wish I was out with friends though, but alas the mulah is a bit low this week. Ohh well theres always next week to hit up the Oxford Street Nightlife I suppose.

I just looked through my emails today and found no less then 4 old creeps asking me if I would have sex with them for money. As I'm sure you can tell, theres no way in hell I'd degrade myself to creeps like that. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against the prostitute profession at all... Heck I subscribe to two of the most famous call girls blogs, and I think they are a treat!
Its the old geezers I take issue with. Firstly I do not dress like a slut! Apparently , I've been told,  I attract them because I'm 19 and I have a sexy twink look about me. Well being 19 is a given but the sexy twink look I think is a matter of opinion.
It creeps me out, they always ask for disturbing things, for example one guy messaged me

"Hi babee will give you $$$ for SEX option 1 my friend fucks you raw $200 and you take pics and send them to me, or 2 for $300 my friend works your arse while you suck me off"

Firstly why would I ever want unprotected sex.... have these people not heard of AIDS!!! I'm sorry 20,000 homosexual people didn't die in Sydney alone during the AIDS epidemic for me to be so stupid and throw my life away because you want to be a big dirty disease infecting douche bag! Secondly I would never go so cheap honestly what do they take me for? A crack whore?! If I was going to prostitute myself I'd be a high class call boy thank you very much, available to rich daddy's only upon request =P

So basically I find older men like this creeps. I like to term them the legal pedophile, cause while it still may be legal. When your more then double my age, in some cases triple, it is still pedophilia tendencies in my opinion.

On another note, the cute boy from Melbourne just said he thought I was sexy! Looks like I found another one who has slightly warped opinions. I think these people should take off there beer goggles!
Still who am I too argue if thats what he wants to think I wont complain cause hes rather hot himself =D

xoxo

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP