Monday, November 23, 2009

The Perils of Nana Napping and Detox

Hello my freaky lovelies,

I thought I would share something I just found out only moments ago. Nana naps while detoxing DO NOT MIX!!!
I'm currently doing a detox diet, you know the one where you eat one very small low carb meal a day and drink a whole heap the rest of the time. It's day 5 and I'm going strong. Already my skin is looking smoother, tighter and fresher =D I've also lost all that weight I put on in winter!!!
The down side of this diet is that I'm increasingly feeling more and more tired. So this afternoon I decided to take a Nana nap just so i'd be all nice and fresh for my nightlife. Good idea? WRONG!

When I woke up from this Nana nap, I woke into a state of total confusion. In mere moments I was gasping for air, and frantically searching around me for a sign of familiarity. I had absolutely no idea who I was, where I was or what I was doing. I was absolutely scared shitlesss. Finally my eyes landed onto an object that I was familiar with, and I quickly remembered I was Adam, I was in my bedroom and that I was safe and sound in my house. What was this god saving miracle item that restored my sanity you might ask? Well it was my purple hair dryer sitting on the corner of my desk. In hindsight the photos would of been a more logical choice but I'm not complaining, that hairdryer saved me!
So I'm putting this moment of near hysteria down to my lack of food, and I am refusing to Nana nap for the remainder of my detox, 3 more days to go people!

I hope that this cautionary tale will help you think twice the next time you decide to Nana nap while detoxing.

xoxo

2 comments:

Ryan November 24, 2009 at 3:09 AM  

hey adam i was wanting to ask on this post is nana nap same as a cat nap? thats what we call a short nap. i take some meds sometimes that make me very tired and i wake up like that all lost and confused. purple hair dryer haha so gay!!!
haha

kisses

Adam November 24, 2009 at 3:13 AM  

Yeah it is. It always used to be called a cat nap down here, but for some reason calling it a Nana Nap has been all the vogue recently.
Hehehee the best part about the hairdryer is it used to be my sisters. She didn't use it but being the big tom boy she is. So naturally it being purple I had to have it.

xoxo

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP