Monday, November 23, 2009

Why is Australia so BIG?

Just a quick update my darlings.
So I just got off messenger from a very enjoyable night with a sexy as all hell boy from Perth. We both belong to the same social networking site. So while we were chatting over msn we decided to spice things up and pretended to be slutty little lovers who wanted to share all our dirty little secrets in the social networking sites chat room. I was laughing my ass off. Especially in moments where id say 'tell them about that trick you do J' and then J would message me on msn saying 'what trick!?!?!?'
Needless to say we had the entire chatroom under our spell... gay men are just too easy sometimes.

Like all boys who have just enjoyed making up sexual fantasies for the enjoyment of a chat room we found ourselves in a bit of a state, that we came to a mutual way of helping out if you get my drift. And now all I can think is 'why is Australia so BIG?' Theres a three hour time gap between us, a 2 week car trip, a 4 hour plane ride, and I think its utterly unfair! On the plus side I have relatives in Perth, coincidentally in the same suburb. So maybe that shall come in handy for a future rendezvous.

Thats all my beautiful darlings, I need my beauty sleep now.

xoxo

P.S. I was talking to B tonight and I think I shall have an interesting update for you all in the not so distant future.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP