Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Mornings

It's really quite beautiful today, this morning was glorious. The sun's out, but for a change this week its heat isn't overbearing.
So being me I called some friends and we set off to a local cafe to enjoy breakfast. It was lots of fun, I wish you could of been there. The highlight came when one of my friends tripped when trying to get up to go to the bathroom and managed to spill his juice all over himself. It was highly entertaining. I wish I could share the pics I quickly took (thank god for camera phones!) but alas  being anonymous and all that tosh I can't.

I talked to my internet rendezvous boy, lets call him B for the sake of simplicity shall we. Nothing much of note, just casual banter, he's still rather cheeky. I think we might be meeting up later this week to watch a movie, which would be nice. I'm not to sure if this will lead to much, but I've figured its worth a shot.

I need a new job. No not because I need the money. I need a job because I'm becoming dead bored just lounging around all week. I don't miss my old job which was in hospitality, I gave it up so I could go to University next year. I think however a casual job in retail would be nice. Well at the very least it will help alleviate my boredom! So this week I shall endeavor to find some form of employment. Wish me luck =D

Anywhos a bit of spring cleaning I've been putting off is screaming my name, so its best I attend to it.

Enjoy your day my beautiful people! I might update later tonight with something else depending on a few things =P

xoxo

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP